1. NO JOB INTERVIEW. No full blown anxiety attack, where you’re trying to control the sweat flow in the black suit you left the tag on so you can return it after, because there's no way you’re ever wearing that uncomfortable crap again...until the next interview.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE THE FAKEST PERSON ALIVE, trying to land a job you are clueless about because you are so stressed thinking this is your do or die moment. HOW WILL YOU EAT, PAY THE BILLS….FOR GOODNESS SAKE HOW WILL YOU LIVE!!!!! Dramatic right? I’ve lived without landing higher paying jobs, but pouted because i felt like I was never going anywhere, But ultimately I knew I didn’t want to do that job for the rest of my life anyways!
2. I Freaking Love the product!!!I’m going to buy it & talk about it regardless, even if I did not have the potential to earn an income from it. Just as I would talk about how much I love TI WIne & Thrifty Shopper...those lucky souls get my marketing for free :-)
3. I have finally found a job that doesn’t feel like work!Again, when you are sharing something you love and are actually passionate about, it’s amazing how you can’t seem to get your mind off of it. You find yourself learning about it on your “free time”, Researching during your lunch hour, skipping dinner, and waking up early to share your product. For me its learning everything and anything about essential oils, even the nerdy science stuff ( I failed chemistry in high school, but hey I can do this). I want to be able to share what I know with others and help them improve their lives! Yes, rewarding network marketing jobs do exist!
4. I can define my own success and actually achieve it. My definition of success includes FREEDOM. Network Marketing does not lock you into a 9-5 routine. You choose your own hours, what pace you set, and where you work from! But lets make this clear, you get what you put into network marketing. It is work, but remember, work you should enjoy. If you think anyone in network marketing is sitting around all day twiddling their thumbs, Wrong-o!! I’ve never met a profession that works harder, but they work for themselves and their customers, true customer services. Something that has been lost in the land of internet sales with no human interaction. The more time you put into network marketing the more income you can generate. Is this how your 9-5 job works? Most likely not. You could be a slug or a superstar and your salary remains the same. Pretty depressing right? and I’m just not okay with that anymore.
5. Now here is the thing with network marketing…..IT’S NOT A GET RICH QUICK. If you see a long carpal tunnel inducing post run across your Facebook feed promising you thousands $$$ a month within a short time period….don’t waste your like button. It's not reality. But if you want the chance to build a business for yourself, help others, and work hard (but have fun) , then you can can be successful at this! But I caution you, network marketing is not for the weak. It's not for whiners and quitters. There are ups and downs, and it's constantly changing. But again If you don’t like a challenge, remain in the bubble of the cubicle, where the 3 and 1/2 walls will surely be the same everyday.
6. BONUSES. When is that last time you got a bonus for being a rock start at your job?....anyone?? Well I surely haven’t! In network marketing you work your @$$ off to make sure your customers are well informed, well educated, taken care, and you’ve been a stand out in the land of “distributors”, and they reward you with a free trip, a cruise, or a cash bonus. Tell me that’s not awesome! When you see friends who achieve these things, you best believe they earned them! no one got lucky.....and I mean no one!
7. Positivity. Network marketing people are so freakin' positive! Do you know the guts it takes to wipe away the stigma of network marketing and say, “ya know what, I love this product, I love what this company stands for and I’m going to share it!” These people seem to carry a smile when rejected, find the positive in every situation, and most importantly find themselves, while helping others find their best selves. They do this while kicking negative nay-sayers to the curb. this takes guts, and these people are my tribe!
8. IN NETWORK MARKETING NO ONE IS TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO AND WHEN TO DO IT. You are part of something greater than yourself, yet you are your own boss. How cool is that! You are part of a company that can offer great opportunities, to include money, trips, and freedom, but for me it's more of the potential to lead and help others find themselves and pursue a life they can design! You can design your own life when you decide that mediocre cubicle sitting just isn't for you. Maybe you want to stay home with your kids, or maybe your home with kids and looking for something more! maybe you just want to be a bad@$$ leader and help others get healthy or be successful! Sometimes it's not just about money, but living a life where you’re excited to wake up, and maybe you even lose track of what day of the week it is because there’s no such thing as a sucky Monday or a hump day Wednesday. I am pursuing that life!
For me my passion is Young living Essential Oils. but remember, that's ME! It's a product I would purchase and talk about if I made no money ever! Luckily for me it's a product I love and a business opportunity I can run with my sisters and friends!….now if only there were a way to get money for drinking wine…..then I’d have me a get rich quick gold mine :-) but until then, I'll be teaching wellness with Young Living Essential Oils.